Bank Link is a standard and highly popular method of online payments in Lithuania, allowing for convenient payment through existing online banking services. These payments take just a few seconds and are fully automated, reducing the risk of possible errors when filling out payment information. By choosing to pay through online banking, the customer is redirected to their bank's page, where they must log in and confirm the payment - this is a secure payment method, as no third parties are involved. After a successful payment by the customer, you can immediately proceed with fulfilling the order, and the received funds can be managed in your account through the OPAY self-service portal.
1. When choosing to pay through online banking, the customer is redirected to their bank's webpage.
2. On the opened page, the customer logs in to their bank and confirms the payment.
3. After the customer confirms the payment, the payment amount is debited from their account and transferred to a special OPAY bank account.
4. The customer is redirected back to the website, and the system automatically confirms the completed payment.
5. The customer receives the payment confirmation by email about the successful payment.
• The most popular payment method in Lithuania;
• Fast and convenient payment for the customer;
• Safe and automated payments;
• Instant transfer of financial funds;
• Buyer protection (chargeback) is not applicable.
This payment method does not include buyer protection (chargeback), which is common for payments made by credit or debit card when a buyer contacts their bank with a valid request to return the paid funds. In this case, if the buyer is unsatisfied with their purchase, they can directly contact the seller to take necessary actions to resolve the situation.